Our commitment to your safety continues to be paramount, and with our enhanced procedures in place, we are committed to giving you the experience you expect with the protection you deserve.
Employee and Guest Safety
- Prior to reopening, employees have undergone extensive health and safety training.
- All employees have been tested for COVID-19 prior to reopening.
- Consistent with guidance from the CDC, and consistent with the directives of Governor Sisolak and the Washoe County Commission, fully vaccinated employees no longer need to wear a mask while on property
- Employees will undergo daily temperature checks at the employee entrance before entering the building.
- All employees will be instructed to wash their hands with soap and warm water for 20 seconds at the start of their shift, at least once every break period, and several times during their shifts.
- Increased cleaning and sanitation frequency will occur in high-touch areas with an EPA-approved cleaner. Additional hand sanitizers and sanitizing wipe stations will be available for guests and employees throughout the property.
- Electrostatic sprayers are used to disinfect restrooms, convention center areas, restaurants and various other areas.
Once You’re Here
- Consistent with guidance from the CDC, and consistent with the directives of Governor Sisolak and the Washoe County Commission, fully vaccinated guests may enjoy all of our amenities mask-free. We respectfully request that our guests who have not been fully vaccinated continue to wear masks on Peppermill premises, consistent with CDC guidelines. If you don’t have a face mask, you can pick up a complimentary mask at Passport Rewards, the Poker Room, the Casino Floor, Security, Front Desk, or Bell Desk.
- Valet parking will not be available. Guests can pull into Valet to drop-off luggage or passengers, and then park in our self-parking garage.
- Non-invasive thermal cameras are placed at guest entry points to the property for additional safety precautions.
- Increased cleaning and sanitation frequency will occur in high-touch areas with an EPA-approved cleaner.
- Additional hand sanitizers and sanitizing wipe stations will be available for guests and employees throughout the property.
- In common areas, a 6-foot physical distancing policy will be implemented.
- Slot machines and slot chairs will be arranged to allow for appropriate distancing. Guests will be discouraged from congregating around slots.
- Table game seating will be reduced to allow for more space between players.
- Hot tubs are available for (3) individuals or 5 same-household guests with a 15 minute limit use as a courtesy to others.
- Guests and Employees that are fully vaccinated are not required to wear masks on the pool deck. Social distancing is still to be maintained. Pools will be limited to 50% capacity. This may cause a waitlist for entry.
- Fully vaccinated guests no longer need to wear a mask in the fitness center. Guests who have not been fully vaccinated must continue to wear masks. Gym capacity will be limited to 50%.
- Island Buffet and EDGE Nightclub will not re-open at this time.
- Plexiglass barriers will be installed at the Front Desk, Casino Cage, Passport Rewards and restaurant cashiers to allow for more distancing between employees and guests.
- Click here to view our entire Health and Safety Protocol document.
Things to Do:
Gaming: Your favorite gaming options are back! Play in our Poker Room, enjoy Slots, Table Games, Keno, and our Race & Sports Book.
Dining: Enjoy a wide variety of restaurant options from fine dining to casual bites at Bimini Steakhouse, CHI, Romanza, Oceano, Biscotti’s, Café Milano, Biscotti’s Café, and Café Espresso
Nightlife: Reno's best nightlife is at the Peppermill. Choose from a number of bars and lounges including Terrace Lounge, Fireside Lounge, Sole Poolside, Sports Bar, Banyan Bar, Chi Bar, Oceano Bar, Poker Bar, Casino Lounge, Romanza Bar, Biscotti's Bar, High Limit Lounge, Cube Bar, and Bimini Bar
Amenities: Our luxury resort amenities include our upper and lower deck pools, Spa and Salon Toscana, Game Lab Arcade, Bella Bottega, Garbatti Botega and Regali Bottega, and our Fitness Center.