Already have a reservation? Manage Reservation
Conventions, Meetings and Trade Shows at the Peppermill Resort
From large-scale conventions and national tradeshows to intimate board meetings and executive retreats, the Peppermill Resort Spa Casino offers one of the leading meeting and convention locations in the West with state-of-the-art meeting spaces, world-class audio/visual equipment, and award-winning support services. Throughout 2017 the meetings & conventions space underwent a massive renovation totaling over $100 million, including replacement of all carpet and ceiling tiles, installation of marble floors, as well as updated chandeliers and furniture.
- 1,621 luxurious rooms and suites
- Two Tuscan-inspired outdoor pools
- Ten award-winning restaurants
- 15 themed bars and lounges including EDGE Nightclub and free nightly entertainment at the Terrace Lounge
- 24/7 gaming action and headliner entertainment
- The 33,000-square-foot Spa & Salon Toscana and fitness center features Northern Nevada’s only caldarium with indoor pool, sun deck and secret garden
- 106,000 square feet of meeting and convention space in the Tuscany Tower, the $400 million expansion of the Peppermill completed in 2007
- Three ballrooms, two flexible meeting rooms, one private dining and reception room, the penthouse suites and the luxury executive boardroom complete with leading audio/visual and communication technology
- Northern Nevada’s largest free-span convention space — the 62,790-square-foot Tuscany Ballroom
- Complete in-house support services, including catering, business center, event management, and entertainment support
- Complimentary property-wide high speed internet
Ballrooms and Meeting Spaces
Tuscany Ballroom: The 62,000-square-foot clear-span convention center with 32-foot ceiling heights features a state-of-the-art audio-visual system and a fully equipped business center. The Tuscany Ballroom's flexible space is perfect for a variety of events including meetings, weddings, parties, and conventions.
Capri Ballroom: The Capri Ballroom hosts an array of special events including large formal dinners, shows, training classes, business presentations, receptions and more. The Capri Ballroom is equipped with high-speed Internet access and offers a spectacular view of the city.
Naples Ballroom: This versatile 12,000-square-foot ballroom can be configured into as many as eight individual rooms that offer the option of breakout sessions, or utilizing the grand expanse of the room for theatre-style gatherings for up to 1,500 attendees.
Sorrento and Roma Meeting Rooms: The Sorrento and Roma meeting rooms set the stage for a remarkable banquet, business meeting, presentation, or association gathering.
White Orchid Private Dining: The elegant White Orchid Private Dining Room was created to accommodate luxury holiday parties, business dinners, or receptions. Featuring shimmering Swarovski Crystal chandeliers, custom-etched glass doors and mirrors, and fine china and linens, White Orchid dining is available by reservation only. The private dining room offers a wide range of menu options and is staffed and managed by Peppermill’s top resort chefs and catering staff.
Penthouse Suites: These exquisite two-story 17th floor suites are the quintessential location for your next intimate event. Each room is equipped with beautiful spiral staircases, elaborately themed decorations, and exceptional sweeping views of the mountains and the surrounding city.
Executive Boardroom: Whether you use it for an in-person gathering of your top executives or as a video-conferencing command center to engage partners all over the world, the stunning 4,000-square-foot, 2-story boardroom must be seen to be believed. The boardroom features:
- Custom walnut inlaid panels, imported textiles, hand-painted artwork, elegant lighting and luxurious amenities
- A turn-key business center, elegantly appointed restroom and banquet service station
- 26 personalized workstations providing hand-made ergonomic leather chairs, writing blotters, integrated one-touch lighting controls, and a Shure Microflex Wireless System.
- Integrated Altenix pop-up data ports facilitate network connections, laptop AC power and built in video distribution.
- An additional 20 handmade chairs allow a capacity of 46 meeting attendees with a traditional furniture grouping perfect for more casual conversation or an offline conference.
- Conferences and presentations are broadcast on (6) 65-inch strategically placed flat screens, along with a 160-inch digital cinema grade screen viewable from an 8,000 lumen DLP HD Video projector and accompanied by a state of the art digital sound system with 7.1 surround sound.
- For convenience, the room’s lighting, window coverings and temperature, are all controlled through a built-in Creston Touch Screen.
- Offers separate restrooms (2)
- Wireless, remote lighting, window coverings and temperature controlled operated by iPad
- Function area with a 65” hi-definition LCD screen that can connect with the displays upstairs. A full-service banquet station, bar and elegant seating are an elegant stage for cocktail or luncheon receptions and executive dinners.
For more information on the Peppermill Resort, Spa, Casino including dining, spa packages, rooms and special events, visit www.PeppermillReno.com or call 866-821-9996.
About Peppermill Resort Spa Casino:
Experience the eco-conscious Peppermill Resort Spa Casino, Reno’s premier AAA Four-Diamond resort, boasting 1,621 luxurious guest rooms including the 600-room all-suite Tuscany Tower, voted top 10 casino in the Nation by USA Today 10Best. Embark on a pampered journey at the remarkable 3-story, 33,000-square-foot Spa & Salon Toscana featuring 24 treatment rooms, Northern Nevada’s only Caldarium with indoor pool, sun deck and secret garden, and a full-service salon. Enjoy slots, table games and poker in the 82,000-square-foot casino and race & sports book. Resort amenities include a posh 9,900-square-foot fitness center; two beautiful outdoor pools and three outdoor jetted spas, heated with on-site geothermal energy; designer boutique shopping; Reno’s hottest nightclub, EDGE; 15 bars and lounges, including the iconic Fireside Lounge; and 10 award-winning restaurants offering authentic Chinese, inspired Italian, steaks and chops, seafood, buffet, deli and café dining.